Find your local store to view product availability
Product Code: 292510
This one's for the speed freaks. Say hello to the world's fastest race lube - Ludicrous AF. It's pure drivetrain dynamite!
This badass bottle of liquid magic has been in the works with our lab boffins for over three years. The result is a category-leading piece of exceptional science that marries unrivalled speed with sustainability, through cutting-edge research and innovation.
It's the F1 car of bike lubes - stripped back to the bare essentials. That means no colouring, no fragrance, no additional corrosion inhibitor, just a unique blend of renewable and readily biodegradable ingredients designed to minimise chain friction and wear, whilst maximising performance in all conditions. This all means one thing - RAW SPEED!
With an ultra-viscous formula that makes its way into every contact point of your chain, smoothness and silence is guaranteed. So when you're chasing the competition you can shift with the confidence that you're using the best around.
Developed in secret over a number of years by Muc-Off's in-house R&D Team, tested with INEOS Grenadiers, EF Education-NIPPO, BMC Pro Triathlon, Canyon//SRAM, plus other professional teams and athletes, Ludicrous AF takes drivetrain performance to a whole new level. Perfected throughout the 2020 Grand Tour season, with multiple podiums and overall wins at the last two Giro d'Italias, you simply won't find a faster lube!
Calling all hardcore roadies, track racers & triathletes, the game just changed!
- Works in temperatures down to -20degreeC
- Pipette system for easy application
- Petroleum-free formula for eco protection
- Derived from renewable sources
- Proprietary additives for self-lubricating capabilities
- The world's fastest race lube... period
- Ultra-low coefficient of friction
- Class-leading low wear on chain components
- Super stable in all temperatures (unlike waxes)
- Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions
- Our highest performing, lowest friction lube used by global professional road, track, triathlon and MTB athletes
- Continues to improve with chain run-in due to continued surface improvement at a molecular level
- Outperforms competitor chain lubes and waxes
- Used throughout 2020 & 2021 Tour de France
- Biodegradable and sustainable
- Prolongs the life of your chain
- Super durable - re-coats friction surfaces
- Synthetic polymers for long-distance performance
- Great wear characteristics for incredible durability
- Low noise formulation
- Doesn't wax up
No reviews yet
Write a review